Our filtration system is designed to work with our Mini One and PMCG units or as a Stand Alone system for filtering air delivered to the display case.
“A” size: PMCG – 275mm, Mini One – 245mm, Stand alone unit – 260mm
- Material: steel, black powder coat and acrylic.
- Weight (empty): 3.5 kg
- Dimensions: as per drawing
- Pressure connectors: 6 mm diameter quick connectors for connecting differential pressure switch or manometer.
- Number of Cartridges: 2
- Alarm: Optional with pressure sensor.
- Input Side Connectors:
- PMCG- 22MM Quick Connect
- Mini One/Stand Alone: Ø8mm barb.
- Output Side Connectors:
- PMCG – 22mm Quick Connect with 12VDC fan.
- Mini One: Ø8mm barb.
- Stand Alone: 22mm Quick Connect.
Four standard and nonstandard cartridges are offered:
- F7(MERV13) particle filter for use with all configuration.
- H14(Type A) particle filter for use with all configuration.
- Granulated Activated Carbon for use with Mini One and Stand Alone units.
- Canvas type Activated Carbon for use with PMCG units.
See our download page for detailed specification.
NON STANDARD CARTRIDGES (not for use with PMCG):
- Impregnated with 0.01% metalic silver coconut shell activated carbon.
- Impregnated with 0.01% metalic bactericide coconut shell activated carbon.
- Impregnated with 0.01% metalic silver bactericide coconut shell activated carbon.
- Impregnated with 0.1% metalic silver coconut shell activated carbon.
- Impregnated with 0.05% metalic silver bactericide coconut shell activated carbon.
See our download page for detailed info.
Minimum order may be required.
Filter case with 6mm barb on input and output. System is installed between Mini One air pump and Mini One unit. Any configuration of particle and carbon cartridges can be used.
Filter case withh 22 mm quick connect input and fan unit with 22 mm quick connect output.System is installed between PMCG unit and the case. Configuration of any particle and canvas type cartridges can be used.
GRANULATED CARBON CARTRIDGES CANNOT BE USED.
Stand Alone system:
Filter case with 6mm barb on input, air pump and 22mm quick connect output.. System is shipped with proper silicone hoses and air fitting to connect hoses to the display case.
Air Pump for Stand Alone Units
Air pump can be supplied in two versions: standard and with noise dampening cover.
- Voltage: 110 or 220 V AC
- Power: 8W
- Air flow: ~1500 l/h
- Standard Pump: 35dB (with hoses connected)
- With cover: < 22dB (with hoses connected)
Pressure Measuring Connectors
Measuring pressure difference is a good indicator when its time to change filters. It can be done by using handheld differential manometer from time to time or a optional pressure sensor can be connected with a dry type alarm switch indicating necessity of changing filters. If Preservatech monitoring system is in use, alarm switch can be connected to the monitoring system and alarm email is sent when pressure difference raises above allowable limits.
|Configuration||Air Pump||First cartridge – particle||Second cartridge|
|01||PMCG||P0||No pump||A1||F7 type||B0||Standard Granulated Carbon|
|02||Mini One||P1A||Standard pump 110V||A2||H14 type||B1||Standard Canvas Carbon|
|03||Stand Alone||P1B||Standard pump 220V||B3||Non standard|
|`||P2A||Noise reduction 110V|
|P2B||Noise reduction 220V|
|For PMCG and Mini One this must be”P0”|
Example: FS-03-P2B-A2-B0 – Filter with connectors for Stand Alone unit, with Noise Reducing air pump 220V, H11 type particle cartridge and Standard Granulated Carbon cartridge.