Stand Alone Humidity and Temperature Sensors
Our RHT sensors are a good choice for client using our equipment and needs to check RH and T in cases without microclimate control. All sensors are fully compatible with our monitoring system and all have build in data logging and WiFi connectivity.
All of our humidity and temperature sensors are using same probe as other equipment manuctured by Preservatech.
RHT sensors comes in two options:
- Main unit located outside of the case on cable and only RHT probe located inside the display case.
- Built in sensor inside the enclosure. See below for enclosure options.
RHT Sensor Probe
Sensor type: digital
Accuracy RH: ±1.5%
Accuracy T: ± 0.8°
Stability RH: 0.05%/5 years
Stability T: 0.05°C/yr
Cable length: 1.5m (possible longer cable for special order)
Probe location: cable or internal
Data logging: local on SD card and server
Power: 12VDC, included DC adapter
- Real time monitoring
- Option to set email alerts when sensor detects out of range status
- Optional Graphical Interface.
For more detailed info, see Monitoring brochure.
Included in the set
- Main unit with touch screen display
- RHT sensor probe
- Power adapter
- WiFi antena
- Optionally: alarm cable, LED for alarm or acoustical device.
Typical enclosures comes in high impact polylactic with Antracid or White colors.
|Shape||Color||Sensor probe||Alarm Cable|
|01||Rectangular||WH||White||01||On the cable 1.5 m||NO||No alarm cable|
|02||Round||BL||Black||02||Build In||AL||Alarm Cable with LED|
|`||AB||Alarm cable with acoustic alarm|
|AC||Alarm cable only|
Example: RHT-01-WH-01-NO – Sensor with rectangular case, white with sensor probe on the cable and without alarm cable.